Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thank you for the Halloween Gift Lulu!


I was the lucky winner of Lulu's Halloween draw!
Look what came in the mail today!!! YAY! A big box full of surprises! Inside were little brown bags filled with goodies. It was a scary surprise extravaganza!
You can click on the picture to see it closer. I LOVE IT! So many fun items!!! YAY! I must admit I got a scare when I opened the paper bag with a plastic rat in it! YEEEOW! LOL! OH i love stickers so much! And Halloween SOCKS!!!! YAY for Halloween socks!!!! All these spooky treats! Thank you so much LULU!!!

7 comments:

Vickie said...

Fun stuff. What will Opie and Lily think of that rat? Yikes!

RyoJul said...

I love the mask. It's so cool.

Yoli said...

I love all that stuff. What a fun blog you have!

Lucas said...

All the stuff are incredible!
I think Opie will like the rat. But if I were you, I would not show it to him.
:D
I know Halloween is going to be tomorrow...but... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

suze said...

I dunno...that spider kinda gives me the creeps!
Happy Halloween!

*~Niki~* said...

Halloween socks how cool! Enjoy your goodies Tascha. Niki xxx

LuLu said...

You are welcome, my dear Tascha! I am delighted this box of Halloween treats made you happy! I am a sucker for surprise bags myself! Have a great weekend! LuLu