Tuesday, July 17, 2012

And we've only just begun!

I am going to sound like a proud mama right now. The students of my drawing with tascha course are doing AMAZING for just the first week! Check out some of these darling drawings done by my students!




Seriously! How cute are these?!!! We just started and they are already doing so well. There is still time to sign up and join us. The class runs until Sept 1st and the videos are rolled out weekly. All videos stay up for the whole course and can be played over and over again. Plus PDFs to print off and keep! WOOT! sign up here!

Happy sketching!

3 comments:

canngil said...

They are all so great!! I cannot get my scanner to work....how FRUSTRATING! want to share my little ladies too!

Peculiarme71 said...

Very cute!

Riddled Soul said...

I want to enroll the next time you have a class. :0/