Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My e-class starts in just FOUR days!

Ohhhhh I'm so excited!!! I am counting down the days. JUST FOUR! Four days until my on-line drawing course starts :)) I am going into total depth with instruction of creating the character in drawing. Loads of valuable info in this course. I talk and draw in real time explaining everything. I am confident that my students will come out of this drawing the cutest characters that have movement and life! The group who signed up early are all so friendly! I am thrilled to have them. (Can you tell I'm excited?!) The Early Bird Special is available until Saturday when the First video class starts. Then the price goes up. If you haven't signed up yet, NOW is the time. You won't regret it! Click HERE to sign up! HUGS! xoxo

2 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Good luck with the class...your work makes me happy! SM

Shelley Whiting's art said...

Your pictures are very sweet and adorable. Charming and fun works.